I finished the leaves, althought I think I will apply one more final glaze over the leaves on the right side. They were supposed to be more shiny but I could't get this effect. Now I see they are too blue and one more unifying glaze over it should enhance it a bit. Unfortunately, in the photos the leaves look quite differently than the original. In fact they are darker.
I also took off the masking fluid from the eggs and painted them with a mix of Winsor Red Deep + Permanent Rose + some browns mostly for the main light parts and for the darker spots in the middle I used Perylene Maroon with Quinacridone Magenta and some brown + some Transparent Orange and very dark mix of French Ultramarine + Burnt Sienna + a bit of Quinacridone Purple in the centre.
Now I only have to paint the moth and it will be finished. I can't wait to frame my 5 paintings and see them. I'll take a photo of them all and let you know! :)