At the beginning I started with two tulips, but I didn't like an even number of them. Three looked much nicer to me. When I finally decided where to put the heads of the flowers, I moved on to the leaves and stems. There it begun... I had a bunch of tulips and I was moving them around here and there, but I just could't come up with a good placing of the leaves. Finally, the leaves of two tulips formed a heart shape (it was Valentine's Day and Saint Valentine had to have a hand in it). I just stopped looking for something else and decided to leave it as it was. At least there is a story behind the composition. I enhanced the photo so that you can see the whole composition.