Seagull in the Golden Afternoon, 19,5 x 27,5 cm, 7.7 x 10.8 in
Seagull in the Golden Afternoon is slightly more challenging project, but very, very nice and really relaxing. We will try to capture the beautiful afternoon light on the seagull and the shoreline. I don’t know how about you, but I love afternoon light. It is warm and peaceful. I hope I captured this mood in this painting and I also hope you will give it a go!
We will learn:
– how to create an illusion of wet sand
– how to capture afternoon light
– how to create a reflection of the bird in wet sand
– how to paint a seagull
– how to create an illusion of water, ripples, and sea foam
– how to mix just a few colors to create cohesive, harmonious color composition
Take a look at the tutorial preview. The full tutorial is available in my Online Watercolor School.