In my online classes you will find step-by-step tutorials which will help you to learn how to paint realistic watercolors. I am currently living in Indonesia and I have a break from painting, but as soon as I come back (middle 2018) I will start working on new projects.
I recommend that you enroll in my free class “My Watercolor Art Supplies” to see what equipment I am using and what I recommend.
Why Teachable classes are great
- Tutorials on Teachable are well structured, not like on YouTube.
- All videos have my voiceover.
- You have access forever, from any device.
- You can download all videos for your personal use.
- You can learn at your own pace.
- You can comment and ask about anything under each chapter and I will be ready to help you.
- You will get access to my secret group on Facebook.
Patience is the fundamental principle
You can find a lot of videos on my YouTube channel. They are organized in playlists like: Watercolor Tutorials, Watercolor Demos, Zendalas, etc. Sketches and photo references from tutorials are available to download from the Bonus Area. YouTube videos are not organized as well as those on Teachable, they don’t have my voiceover (but they have subtitles), however, you still have access to all these free videos and can learn from them.