In May 2018 I launched my Patreon page where you can support my work and in return you get some rewards (depending on your pledge amount). My Patreon will now be the main place where I’ll be posting anything watercolor related, including watercolor tutorials, technique videos, works in progress, Q&A and other goods helpful for those who would like to learn how to paint with watercolors. To learn more about my Patreon page just click on the image on the right hand side or the button below.
In my Teachable classes you will find longer, more complex projects mainly in intermediate and advanced levels. Creating a tutorial for Teachable requires a lot of effort and time, because they are well organized and structured, so there are not many of them now, but I will be working on the new ones.
I recommend that you enroll in my free class My Watercolor Art Supplies to see what equipment I am currently using.
Why Teachable classes are great
- Tutorials on Teachable are well structured, not like on YouTube.
- All videos have my voiceover.
- You have access forever, from any device.
- You can download all videos for your personal use.
- You can learn at your own pace.
- You can comment and ask about anything under each chapter and I will be ready to help you.
- You will get access to my secret group on Facebook.
Patience is the fundamental principle
You can find a lot of videos on my YouTube channel. They are organized in playlists like: Watercolor Tutorials, Watercolor Demos, Zendalas, etc. Sketches and photo references from tutorials are available to download from the Bonus Area. YouTube videos are not organized as well as those on Teachable, they don’t have my voiceover (but they have subtitles), however, you still have access to all these free videos and can learn from them.